Postgame? -possible spoilers-

Khazar

Just finished the game It was awesome (my favorite god game is still Okami (wii) though!)

Is there anything after the people clapping and the fireworks? I got tired of waiting for them to stop clapping and pressed the spacebar. Seriously, they just stood there and clapped for like two whole flipping minuets. They should at least put a "The End" screen there to let people know the cut-scene is over.

Is there any post game or is that it? Already starting to replay new game with some tweeking!

P.S. anyone notice the random Viking at the end?

It may have been implemented by a patch, but I think you're just left on the fifth land after that, albeit it is always twilight and the day/night cycle stops. You could always start again and keep your creature - in my opinion, the real challenge of the game is to get the perfect creature through replaying the five lands :)

SkelApe said:
It may have been implemented by a patch, but I think you're just left on the fifth land after that, albeit it is always twilight and the day/night cycle stops. You could always start again and keep your creature - in my opinion, the real challenge of the game is to get the perfect creature through replaying the five lands :)
That's where a lot of players got their replay mileage out of this game.  I know I did.

With that said, we all had our own favourite lands that we wanted to replay and dominate it with the benefit of hindsight :D .

Land 4 is especially easy to dominate when you already know what to do.

After the Clapping perhaps for the second time then go for some skirmish maps.

That would be great if there was any old style Tournament players  left , but today most MP is mismatched noob V noob player.
Noob one has played B&W for a while and takes his current creature  to MP.
Noob two has done some homework and trained  and grown his creature specifically for MP.

The result is not good for either  player.
Player  one gets his ass kicked and never returns to MP.
Player two gets an easy win ......... So easy that it is not fun after  all that preparation so never returns to MP.

Bottom line...............................
Winning is good.
Just loosing is also nearly as good,
Getting your arse handed to you on a plate 99% of the time that you never MP again.

My current MP creature is fully grown and has only 3 desires drop rocks, trees and fireballs into your temple/creature pen.  Enemy God death usually less than 4m. This is why you never see me playing in MP.

Khazar said:
P.S. anyone notice the random Viking at the end?

I think that Viking was supposed to be for a challenge in the game.
In the audio files, the conscience says something about "marauders stealing food and women..."
But it seems as if they didn't put the challenge in the game!  :suspect
The Viking model is still in the game files, though...so it appears at the end.

Back