Post weird/funny/scary stories of your creature!

One time,my ape poop,take the poo,saw enemy platoon outside of the wall,throw it to them,and 3 soldiers die! :laugh2

To this day, my funniest creature story is from B&W1 and the picture speaks for itself:

Sunk2.txt

Heh, no.  It was a bug on skimish lands in Creature Isle (and possible B&W1 also) as I recall.  If you loaded a save game on a skirmish land, all creatures sarted out neck-deep into the ground.  They stayed that way even after you unpause the game until the move off their starting point.  I just thought it was hilarious that I caught my Ape Lenny with that expression on his face :laugh2 .

soundofpillows said:
wait you beheaded ur monkey didn't u  :p

Not quite, but if you're into that kind of thing ( :p ), I strongly recommend you read The Life and Times of Danger Monkey

Fenton pat didnt u put that picture a long time ago like 2 or 1 year ago?  :suspect Cause i think i remember that, lol and u had other pictures too or someone did.. It was funny!

that's pretty funny  :laugh2. it reminds me of my monkey i basicaly beat him all the time and never gave him no food and one time when i went on black and white(this is bnw1 i'm talking about) after i slapped the crap out of him he picked up a rock and started hiting it on his head and then.... he died.
he kept doing it until i fed him and and petted him.
i turned him into and EMO!!!! he commited scuicide 8 times!

I have three stories. Two of them about..."dropping loads".

The first one is when I first got my lion and was in land three. He thought, "I'm going to drop a load on that villager's head." He did it. I punished him and, before I could stop him, he ate one of the droppings. Self punishment, I think. :)

The next story is on land four. We just finished fighting off our sixth Norse platoon when my lion saw one of the dead Norsemen. He thought, "I'm going to drop my load on that Norse villager." Well, I can't call him a liar...

All that reminds me of what I did with some enemy soilders a while ago. Y'see, these Norse soilders prowling around my walls, but they couldn't get in, because I forgot a gate. And they didn't try to take down the wall either. My lion was standing a little bit aways roaring at them and not doing anything else. And after a while I heard the sound of bells and the good and evil consciences kept telling me that my people were being slaughtered, even though they weren't. Turns out that a couple villagers from my town had somehow gotten to the other side of the wall and were being attacked by the Norse guys. They were a little bit outta' my influence, but I managed to get them out. :D But a while later they somehow got back on the wrong side of the fence. So, rather annoyed, threw those dumb villagers into the ocean. Since my Lion was not doing anything but roaring at the enimies, I dropped a large boulder on those Norsemen, crushing them to death. And to add insult to injury I put their corpses into my field as fertilzer.

I love this game. This is my first post, by the way. :D

soundofpillows said:
what's pretty funny but you sould smooth the edges where you cutt off the fingers  :D

I didn't cut off the fingers,he was just sharpening his claws finger to finger,then shows them all,like this: ...! ..!. .!.. !... !!!!
It is like morale rising.

Zackers14 said:
Fenton pat didnt u put that picture a long time ago like 2 or 1 year ago?  :suspect Cause i think i remember that, lol and u had other pictures too or someone did.. It was funny!
Yes, I did.  That picture is a few years old.  I have another on of the same incident, but it doesn't have that priceless expression on his face :laugh2 .

My Creature (the ape) got stuck in the enemies base in Land 6. Not that they built a wall or anything, he broke through the wall and went to the second level of their base and he started destroying the Supply things and somehow he couldn't go to the right or anything. So he was stuck and couldn't go out to the main road. He could just go to the left and he like completely destroyed everything to the left. Weird  :upside.

i made my creature eat his own poo dont ask how i did it i just did

My creature is obsessed with trees. he just rips them out and puts them down again and again. Also one time he picked up someone, went all the way to the very opposite corner of the map. He put her down, then kicked her into the sea :D

Back