Post pics of your biggest town

Kays said:
Here's a town I was playing around with last week. About 1200 people.

That looks like a real housing development. :)  Aren't skyscrapers "evil" though?

Well playing B&W2 Ive Built A Massive City 3000 to well house capacity is 1396 i really need more mansions ive captured the whole of the japanese village and made it all greek so it looks like a real town acually it looks so good that i want picks of your BEST EVER CITY I Love it.

No not unless you build them to high thats when the people die Dare someone to build one massive one and then throw a rock at it and watch it fall! take a pic LOL

Alberath said:
This isn't the largest city i ever made, just the largest recently.
and it's not quite finished yet (sky scrappers aren't complete)

Dont ya just want a giant bowling ball when you see all those skyscrapers?

Bump Another pic of my cities collection
Part1:
B_W_Screen_0031.jpg

Part2:
B_W_Screen_0026.jpg

Part3:
B_W_Screen_0028%7E0.jpg

After seeing these towns, I am sad to see that no one uses my meathod of the "Pie" town. The one that I teach to use in my guide. Anyway, I'm about to reinstall B&W2 right now so I can get back into it. Post pics as soon as my towns get big enough. I'm going to try taking the entire LAND to make my ONE big city.

Reply To Zebramage : Zebra try 5433 then you will see how much food they need!

I just saw your "tiniest town", dark-heaven, and I was wondering how you got your villagers to ask for Japanese buildings? :shocked

Mine. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4058/mybasexdof7.png[br][br]Added: Mar 04, 2007, 04:55 PManyone got a video of the extra land?

Best town. lol. straight roads cuz they were driving me round the bend  :suspect Rubbish Joke #1

Back