Post Pics of Your Battles

Kays

Elder
Heck, why not.  :D

We've got a PPOYC thread so I figured why not of your battles also. I thnk that the graphics and detail are just great and I'm looking forward to seeing other peoples images.

I've got one whichI'd like to start this thread with and a few more can be found in My gallery

good ideas kays.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
i could of posted my big army against japenese i had like 40% of the town an army lol.

i had mostly archers and 2 siege weapons and plattons of meele and 5 plattons of archers and dont forget my creature.
(the japenese siren got my army the 1st time but not the 2nd cos i destroyed it hheheheh)

Wish I had a screen of my massive army against the Aztecs.. I had about 1,000 in my army.

Soon I plan to show you the effects of my complex archer/infantry Dispersed Assualt Stratagy, I premade even before I bought the game which will be in hopefully a weeks time :yes.

Go Tiger :D!! Creature battle are fair right  :laugh2

--^ Clicky on Pic for a few more battle pics.

course its fair phen i mean say a army of 1000 against your tiger it will be fair fight even if it was 1 on 1
(as in creature vs 1 soldier) it would be fair cos theres one on each team even though the creature is smarter, bigger, stronger, and very much else its still a fair fight righ  :yes :yes

agp.sized.jpg

Hehe

your not sur on the creature being smarter hmmm good point lol. (if it was a ape it would be)  :p

I might have a idea about this Kays :D  on the front page there are pics showed of ours creature, why dont we do the same with the battles and city building? :D 

emm kays how did you get the armour to be nice and shiny, i bet its a real good graphics card  u have got is it is it?

My troops use Brasso to keep their armour nice and shiny. :p

Radeon 9700,  Athlon 2500+, 1 GB memory

@ Chetto
I've got a thread going somewhere looking for pics that I can use to replace the ones under the side menu. And As well I'll probably be starting a pic of the week contest or something like that. I think it's time we start using our own pics on the news page too. :)

yes shiny turtle took a massive army of archers and you eqquiped them with fire arrows oh yeah another 1 that uses the archers to conquer all!!!!!!!!! (archers rule) hehehehe you should of burned the whole city to the ground ooh noce pics u guys (got carried away)

normal_B%26W%20Screen%200013.png

i owned the aztecs with a passion it was quite fun but my computer lagged off the ying yang

That's quite the impressive army. :yes.

Back