Post Black&White Creature Pics

Darkside

I know theres one before but i was looking forward to seeing some kickbut creatures but i didnt about 3/4 of em were talking instead of posting so lets do it heres mine

yep kilroys training grounds.. i take him there for working out thats why bricks are there XD

Why such a small picture you can't really see that  much that makes it special.
Just to find out  where I left B&W1 I got this screen in a few seconds.

I want to know what your creature is thinking! :p

CENSORED but officialy  he is being friends  with the wolf.  :sorry

Thats Lion... Also How Do I Take Pics In B&W? Plz Help... I Got That Pic Cuz It Was There In My Profile For Some Reason

Just print screen, then exit or minimize and paste it into the art program of your choice.

I was thinking of another picture yes it is a lion.
Just incase you need further info heres my beginners guide.

Taking pictures..... heres a dead easy way to take a single screen shot at any time not just B&W1.
1. press the "Print Screen SysRq key" at the right moment that records the current screen to a Windows paste buffer.
2. press  Alt and tab* keys together or wait until you have exited the program to get to the desktop.
3. From your desktop CLICK Start>Accessories>Paint. This is the basic Windows picture maker editor.
4. From the file menu create a new blank picture.
5. From the Edit menu select paste. Normally you will get a warning screen saying the image in the buffer is bigger than the size of the canvas or words meaning this. This is good **click OK to expand the canvas.
6. Select "save as" from File menu....give you picture a name and save it as xxxxx.bmp let paint add the bmp

Problems
Most Sites wont accept xxx.bmp files they are to big.
The answer is to convert the files to xxx.jpg after all the editing if any is finished.
Work in bmp distribute in jpg.

** If you get a white boarder in your picture the the default canvas/picture  size is to big.  I set mine at 50x50.
* for most of us the tab key is well known but we all had to learn where it was and looked like.
On my keyboard it is above Caps lock and looks something like this
I<----
---->I

Your creature took that picture for his album a now long deadfeature of the game

Here is another leopard but this time on Creature Isle

His name is Lexus

(The picture is a little bit unclear)

Back