Playing "online" on 1.3.

Dinner

I want to play online with a friend. We both have hamachi and had a server set up, then, we went to the find Local Area Network screen and it was empty. What should we do to play the game online with Hamachi?

Hi, welcome to our forums. :)

You both need the same version to play online. Normally 1.20. I don't know about playing online with the P-5 glove but don't remember seeing anythng to indicate that it can't be done.

Are you and your friend both using the P-5 glove?

Did you and your friend both patch the game to 1.20 before installing 1.30?

We are using the regular mouse, just with the 1.3 patch. We intalled it from the 1.0 version. I tried to unpatch it back to 1.0 and then do the 1.2 patch, but the patcher gives me an error about how the "drvmgt.dll"'s size is different.

That is all.

The V1.30 patch is only to be used if you have the P-5 glove. And I don't know if it encorpoates the same fixes as the 1.10 or 1.20 patches.

If the patch uninstaller doesn't work, then the best solution is to uninstall the game and to re-install it

Backup any profiles using BWBackup. Uninstall the game. Then  reinistalll the game, patch it to V1.20 and then restore the profiles.

Dinner, you can join the B&WActive2 network on hamachi, we can help you with multiplayer things out there. Also, if your game will be crashing after using BWBackup, we can help you with that too.

It seems that I cannot join that network for some reason. I don't enter a password, and the Join Network window just freezes when I click join.

Back