Player Color?

Lazarus

Hello modders & mod downloaders, I need help to find a Player Color mod & not the one that is Keylogger infested, yes the Kratzean mod, dont know why on earth he put that in there but I guess I'll never know so can someone put up a re-done file of his Mod without the Keylogger thing in it & if you cant do that then can someone possibly do one like his or better? Much appreciated if anyone helps me but seriously, I dont want no excuses saying its "Safe" I know people who are computer experts & beyond & when I talked to them about this & about whats been said its been claimed as nothing but a dangerous program, helping trainers or not its just an excuse & besides I've had one of those Keylogger Hook things myself in the past & I had to re-formatt the computer so please no excuses saying it is safe when it & they are clearly not & if you have that Mod I suggest you get rid of it immediantly until someone with common sense decides to release a Player Color Mod that actually dosent contain something like a Keylogger within or a Virus? Many thanks if someone sorts this out, I cant tell anyone on HOW MUCH I WANT a dammed Player Color Mod! Its driving me insane & up the wall with confusion & frustration with boring old Red & Red is my least favourite Color of all Colors but I dont mind it if I'am evil however. Many thanks from me if any of you lads help me out!!! I really need BIG  :help & any help will be appreciated! Hope ya help me people! Thanks in advance.

Sorry, the mod .exe coders have left.

Other then saying that the file it created, if I recall, keyH@@K?, is indeed, a keylogger - however, it is only used when the program is running. - I can't see how else I could help you.

If you don't want to use the program, that is fine. But do not expect the internet to serve you by your whims, and create a new program, just for you.

Out of curiosity, why do you care so much if the program uses a 'troyan manner' of finding out what you're typing?

Simply live with the  original..... it is of no real importance.
But if you really "need" to change colours then there exists/existed other ways... look for tutorials.

I've searched the Internet inside out for Tutorials & I've had no luck, I dont care really I just want to know if theres some way on how I can change my Color as long as I can change it at the end of the day so if you can find these Tutorials for me you'll have my biggest thanks because me knowing my luck, I cant find any :(

EDIT: Sylcai I dont want it just for me I want it for everyone else as well & if I cant have it I'd rather everyone else have it atleast but if I have to change a file I'll do so or if someone can do a mod for us ALL then whoever helps us or me will have my greatest thanks & besides theirs nothing wrong with wanting to look Unique because I can change my Temple & my Creature, just need the Color so I dont feel like I'm the primary guy of the game, I want to feel like I'am a God because Red makes me feel abit Primary to me so thats another reason why I want it changed but any information or guide to tell me on what file to mod will be extremely useful & will have a million thanks from me! :)

Back