Play Land 2 in sandbox mode.

Kays

Elder
The was a request for this and I didn't know if it was possible, but I think it worked out quite well.

This is an almost fully functional sandbox map of the Greek Capital or Land 2. It is done using the land 2 landscape and the script from the first Aztec land. As a result there are a number of Aztec platoons left to pester. I wasn't able to write villagers into the map so you'll have to purchase them from the tribute menu. Everything in the tribute menu is free or at reduced cost. You can also buy troops and unlimited times. The creature is a full grown untrained lion who does need some watching.

To install this map, unzip all of the files to the same folder, click on the installer.bat file and then sit back while it finds the Black & White 2 folder and makes the changes.

To use, you must start a new game. So make a new profile just for this map.

I've spent some time on the map but haven't fully checked it out yet so I don't know what works and what doesn't. Especilly the silver scrolls.  But you can build, destroy and create troops. :D

Before I add this to the downloads I am looking for feedback on the map and as well as on the installer.

index.php

kays u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, for an additional 1/2 hour of play time try this.

It's Land 1. But unlike Land 2, for some reason it isnt taken so you'll need to work inside a wierd influence ring.

Let me know if it crashes. I'm using the script from the Norse homeland and I don't know how long the wolf can hold his breath.

Uninstall Land 2 before installing this one.

oh well anyway the silver scrolls in the capitol work, and some of the gates u cant open but they arent that big of a deal thanks man for doin all this :yourock:

im prolly doin this wrong because it isnt workin for land 2 works great, and i did uninstall it when i tryed land 1 but do i keep the map txt.?

forget it i know wut to do now

Land 1 uses the original map.txt file so that doesn't change. 

Are you using the installer?

Sweeeet. Very sweeeet. That actually gave me a reason to play B&W2 for an hour...then I got bored of it.

jus doit urself, did u make back ups? oh and i kinda need a favor i wrote over my land1.bwe file could some one give me it? thanks if u can my aim is damnicool , ahaha

wut do u mean be defective? it worked fine for me, keep the map.txt standard dont keep the one that you had from the land 2 mod or else it wont work. hope that helps

wow, this is great, :yes
But... land 2 has no town center or any ore mines.
but if that has to do with scripting, then just ignore my complaint.
but thanks anyway.

now all we need is a modding land hand scripted by a smart dude

Tivuer said:
wow, this is great, :yes
But... land 2 has no town center or any ore mines.
but if that has to do with scripting, then just ignore my complaint.
but thanks anyway.

Sorry, but that's the way it is.
Unfortunately, until they release the scripting tools and enable a skirmish mode this is the best that can be done for now. There are a lot of little things which don't work becauce I took the game script from another land.  Building is a bit clumbsy since you can't drag a blueprint from an existing house. But mutli-item pickup does work, as well as god building. You can use the trainer to get ore.

Back