Planet Black&White is closing.

Gremxula

Elder
  :(
So I guess there may be some more new members here  :yes

ohh boy  :(  i never thought pb&w would go under thats a bummer

That is a real shame. Kinda says where B&W is going. :(

Any idea of when they're going to pull the plug? ???

I'd like to be able to archive any of the sites which are left. Most have been dead for quite a while, but there's still a lot of good info there. I'd also like to try to continue with the BW2 modding WIKI.

Can you be of any help there?

if your planning on archiving any of their sites, definitly include creature food if you dont already have it,  i always did like that site  even if its only about  bw1 :)

their wiki is  important, i would have been lost when i fist started modding bw2 without it there are a few other good sites there. im gonna scope it out and see what i can see

maybe fight club is worth keeping

has any one here had contact with cheesegod?

That's a shame.  I didn't use the site much, but I know it was an invaluable resource for modders.

The site is going to be arc'ed so none of the existing should be lost.

So what are they going to do then. Just shut down the active part of the site like the forums and archive it as it stands?

The one part I'm most curious about is the BW Moding WIKI. Do you know what's going to happen to it?

well i guess i cant expect to hear from cheese god again, he stopped updating fight club in 2002  :(

Shame... Unfortunately black and white is on its last legs, but at least i will always have fond memories of the first game :)

sadly yes, but i will always miss those creature fight i had with my old buddies :(

Shame. That was a great site for everything Spore...I mean Black and White.

But there's really nothing to report about. It would've died a long time ago if it weren't for the fact that Lionhead told us about B&W2 about four years ahead. And I'm betting Black and White 3, if it ever gets made, won't come out until about 2010.

But it still was a great website.

PB&W will close fairly soon but no definate date yet and the PB&W WIKI will be here when it dose.

it almost brings tears to my eyes knowing that one of my favorite sites is fading away  :(

well i hope the same fate will not fall upon this site to........

Back