Peoples favourite creatures

I just wanted to know what peoples favourite creature is.

• Tiger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lion

• Wolf

• Ape

• Cow

• Turtle

• Total voters

Lammy

Hi i just wanted to know what peoples favourite creature is.

i like the wolf, its out of my mind. i mean there the dog's ancestors. and dog's are my favorite pet (even the bulldogs)

Aww come it has to be thr Tiger:)worship :worship) no hands down. The Tiger is a proud and noble creature(but the tortoise is better)

Id hav to say that my favourite creatures would have to be the tiger and lion by far

You didn't include a "none" box for me the B&W2 creatures seem like wind-up toys,  the B&W1 creatures felt a lot more real.

I agree with that Gremxula, the creatures are like machines/tanks in B&W2. o_O But if i have to choose... it would be... Guess what? WOLFY!!! :p

I favourite creature is:

The Lion and the Tiger

I can't choose between them they are so alike

Mirandaseer said:
I agree with that Gremxula, the creatures are like machines/tanks in B&W2. o_O But if i have to choose... it would be... Guess what? WOLFY!!! :p
Im with yah on that one...
WOLVES WILL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD WITH THEY'RE INTELIGENCE!!! jk. But Wolves with me!!! Bow down to Wolfy  :worship :worship :worship :worship but i agree with the rest of u i really miss my bw1 creature. They had a purpose, you know if u beat the game.
Your creature had the rest of the creed inside him so he uses it to destroy nemesis.

*Takes the opportunity to use his Mod powers to add the Turtle*

While I agree with Grem in that personality-wise, these creatures aren't a tap on their B&W1 counterparts, I have to say I do like the Turtle in BOTG.  He's got a bit more of the rascal attitude that the B&W1 creatures had, but he isn't as silly as the Cow.

You said it HP.
FP the Turtle is a Tortise almost the same one has flippers the other has feet.
BTW...Gremxula is Maltese for lizard .......without the pastry crust. :laugh2

mine is the lion. iv only used the lion, the turtle, ape, and tiger and the ape and turtles are big idiots and the lion looks better because his apearances changes more depending on his alignment

So far the only animal I've played as is the Lion, ans he's pretty good.

Wasn't there supposed to be a minotaur and a jaguar in the game or did I just dream that?

WOLF!!!! wolves rock and they are just awesome although mine is bald..... poor wolf..... but ya WOLVES 4 LIFE o ya.  :yourock:  :yourock:  :yourock:  :laugh2  :laugh2  :happytears:  :happytears:  :yourock:  :yourock:

Back