Original Files

Undead Deity

MY PROBLEM HAS NOW BEEN SOLVED!

Anybody who has lost their original files and wants them back, just use the Un-Stuffer which can be found in a download for Black and White 2 called Landscape Editor.

I don´t know if it´s allowed here, since there might be some problems with copyright and stuff.

I know what you mean, it's interesting that even if you install and then install the game again some of the model changes are still present, such as villagers mod or in some cases, buildings mods.
The only advise I can give you is to try and remove the game completely from the PC and then try to reinstall it again.

I can't :/ Could nobody just REALLY quickly put them up? And I could just quickly use them? Pleeeeeease?

This is  not  against any service agreement - edited files are also shared, original files can also be shared.

What would be against the agreement is sharing the black.exe or the white.exe - or which ever one it is that is the game.

I myself don't have bw2 installed - so I can't help you.

Question though.. - Why can't you re-install it? o_O

Sylcai said:
This is  not  against any service agreement - edited files are also shared, original files can also be shared.

What would be against the agreement is sharing the black.exe or the white.exe - or which ever one it is that is the game.

I myself don't have bw2 installed - so I can't help you.

Question though.. - Why can't you re-install it? o_O

1) There is NO way I am re-installing that again! Far too long  :laugh2
2) The disc stopped working so it was saved to a file and I've lost that file. I know, I really need to be more organizd. :(

So could anybody PLEASE upload the original files? Black and White 2 is like my favourite game you see.. :/

Back