Online Together Saturday

I would be willing to host.  What time would be good?

Well if we are here shall we have a game? im up for one

So wadd'ya think?

oo yeah my creature is massive kays...Im gonna squash yours to a bug XD[br][br]Added: Nov 24, 2006, 09:05 PMSPEAK HUMANS![br][br]Added: Nov 24, 2006, 09:16 PMDoes anyone wanna game now? :shocked[br][br]Added: Nov 24, 2006, 09:22 PMCreature might be dark but look hard there is a monkey but i have the turtle :)[br][br]Added: Nov 24, 2006, 09:23 PMSpam Spam LOL!

Could someone say a time  GMT would be good  as that is zero hour that we could all work from.
Saturday could be any time in a 48h period.  No Grem is not crazy just lived near the international date line for a while.
Your working flat out on Thursday to clear your desk  and your colleagues  were already chillin.
Revenge is sweet though come Monday they are back at work and  :laugh2 it's Sunday for  you.

I should be up.
Was having minor Graphical glitches earlier... But I think i've got em covered.

I say 1:00 PM GMT Is A Good Time....Wait Football Match Make That 3:30 Pm Or 4:00 PM

OK, I am setting up BW Phoenix.  My IP is 131.191.29.51.

I will be a few minutes myself.
Have to boot it up and switch profiles again.

ok my game is weird I can host but when i try to join a game it have to crash what the hell is wrongwith my game ?

edit anyone intrested in playing right now i can host and seem like mary and the other already playing

Ok, we finished one game.  I lost, but I couldn't tell who won.  And how did whoever it was get the shield to be permanent?  Is anyone interested in another game?

I am if i can make my game stop crashing after pressing join game

It said I lost as well.
That was my shield  :laugh2
As long as its in your own influence and you can provide it with prayor power it will stay up.
Yeah i'm up for another game.

Lol, it looks like I won.

And the shield wasn't mine. ???

Wait... kays won?!?
How does it measure it?
I know I had the most villages... but I doubt I had the most villagers.
Hmm... must focus more on breeding  :yes

OK, I will start a new game. Hopefully Matan and Darkside can get in.

Back