online rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver334

i was wondering if any players still go online as i have just raised a bad arse creature and want to send him to battle.

at the moment im vs hiden miles (formaly known as zigmar) and a new player called mew :yourock:

please post here about online

people would consider going online again if there was some big community as part of this site organising it. as it can sometimes become tedious waiting for some random person to come online.
:sorry if this causes controversy for any reason.  :sorry

The main differance is that you need to pre-arrange your games now.

i soon will be looking for online games im on most of the day gmt time

we should start a tornament during the summer time to get the online games started again. if so who will enter in ti

:shocked 

silver334 said:
we should start a tornament during the summer time to get the online games started again. if so who will enter in ti

:shocked 

yes defo im interested.

F*** it! i'll do it. but my creature is too weak at converting atm, gonna need some serious time with it.

is that it? 3 ppl, i see quite a few of you come on these boards and none of u want to play online? we could set up a ladder maybe even settin up teams(2 vs2) etc...

I consider my self hardly active. The reason why I cant play online yet is becuase of a driver issue, so thats a no for now, from me.[br][br]Added: [time]1205431678[/time]Ok il join, Infact we should have a kingdom war.

Basically like the three kingdoms story. That had Wei, Wu and Shu

How about we have three kingdoms viaing to take Eden.

Hamachi please,

could i get some hamachi servers that most of you would be on, also some times and what country

because just so there could be some arrangement in games :)

Me,
Australia, and its 1:08pm when i posted this so others who have hamachi please post info :)

Add me on MSN,

I don't quite understand how to set up online games and play then atm :(

BWphoenix or hamachi...
Is there anyone who could explain please, here or on msn...

Gerofied@hotmail.com

Hidden Miles said:
I consider my self hardly active. The reason why I cant play online yet is becuase of a driver issue, so thats a no for now, from me.[br][br]Added: [time]1205413678[/time]Ok il join, Infact we should have a kingdom war.

Basically like the three kingdoms story. That had Wei, Wu and Shu

How about we have three kingdoms viaing to take Eden.

dirver problems any excuse hidden miles, also you got those names from dynasty warriors  :angry

I do have the driver problem, and now im getting more errors.

silver334 said:
dirver problems any excuse hidden miles, also you got those names from dynasty warriors  :angry

Silver334, shut your hole, if you don't have anything constructive to say. I'm getting tired of your posts.

Me and hidden are friends in real life u twit, also i am helping hidden sort out this problem as his display driver keeps cutting out and stopes him from doing online play. Also i dont recall sending any other form of abuse to any other user apart from hidden miles as we do that all the time. ???

silver334 said:
Me and hidden are friends in real life u twit, also i am helping hidden sort out this problem as his display driver keeps cutting out and stopes him from doing online play.

I don't care if you two are friends in real life, just cut the crap you two have going on here, keep it in real life, instead of spamming the forum.

silver334 said:
Also i dont recall sending any other form of abuse to any other user apart from hidden miles as we do that all the time. ???

Let me remind that your "everyones a noob" thread http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?topic=2873.0, that was not only abuse, it was also spam. This community wasn't created for spam and abuse of people. There are plenty of other communities for that.
Again, keep your "friendly" abuse between you and Hidden Miles in real life, not here.

The main problem is this: 90% of your posts are not insightful or constructive, just stupidity and name calling, they don't add anything helpful to this community. If you don't shape up and start being constructive, you're out.

Consider this a final warning, if you keep up this drama-queen behaviour of yours, you're gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back