OMG EPICS SUCK IF THEY ARENT YOURS! (Possibly spoilers)

Zackers14

Elder
Darn it!!!! i saved before earthquake epic in 6th level!! :( It leaves millions of people homeless and my walls well. :angry: Gone. :angry: There are 20 platoons plus the tiger creature outside my walls. They all attack after epic and when i go in game earthquake epic starts :shocked Now i have 0 happiness hardly any homes i lost a tavern a bath 2 rest homes a creature pen and 14 mansions!  :shockedAny help!! PLZ! :help :help :help (NOTE: i am a good god so provide good strategies!)

Didnt you read i got 20 plattons coming because my walls are destroyed also the tiger. the enemies tiger but i guess ill use shield miracle alot

ohhhhhhh  I was abit confused on that point I though you were talking about YOUR tiger and YOUR platoons ^^;

uhm..  hit the "restart level" button? (or was it island...?)  At any rate... I'd go for that little restart button  since it doesn't sound terribly salvigable...

Build regular Houses instead of Mansions, and Manors, etc... Villas would work also.. Don't waste ore on Mansions and Manors and the other stuff.

For evil.. Take another town, one of the towns on the sides of the map.
The computer will earthquake one of the side towns once you control it until you defeat him.

For good.. Just get a very large influence. Use buildings that require only wood if possible, and build a lot.

For both.. Rebuild asap. It's part of the mission.

If you built walls that are near your town (like right next to it), build them further out so they don't get wiped with the rest of your town.

When I stopped goofing around and finally destroyed both main bases.. I had the entire bottom half of the map under my influence and a population that was around 2,000.

The 20 Platoons..

If they get in your influence and all come at you.. Use Meteor, Lightning or Fireball.. Wipe them all out, it won't hurt your Alignment very much.

Your creature should be able to take on a few hundred soldiers alone (assuming they're not Archers.. Archers = Dead Creature)

Yes... Build up again, and send your creature out to kill them.  Assuming he's well trained, he can do quite a bit of damage, although archers... Well, let's just say that you'll own a furry pincushion.

good thing my altar is far in the heart of my town ill use shield miracle send the platoons flying but 1 thing im going to build mansions cause i have a mine with 22,020 ore next to it and i have millions homeless and mansions take up like 10 people

Sorry for double posting but i restarted and look how lucky I am!!  :woot :woot
normal_OMG%20I%20AM%20SO%20LUCKY%21.JPG
YES THE MOUNTAIN SAVED MY LIFE IT BLOCKED THE REST OF THE EARTHQUAKE NOT 1 THING OF MINE DIED AND 1 PLATOON OF HIS IS GONE!!  :woot

Have you guys realised that earthquakes go towards soft ground like real ones. You can actually divert the earthquakes away from your cities by throwing water miracles on the floor of where you want them to go, and by the way i have actually tested this and it works. For me at least

Sounds like an interesting idea.. I'll have to try that on my lion profile.

I found it easy enough to take over another town, and he would always earthquake that and never my main base.

During that land the Japs used eathquake 7 times and they didnt destroy even one of my buildings

Back