Old save game problem

Double_D.

After reinstalling B&W I have managed to get my old save back, however my alignment is reset to 0 and my creature has forgotten all actions and miracles. I know it's the old profile because I've got the horse and his alignment is unchanged (1.00). Does anyone know how I can make the game remember all the old data? Was it all saved in the profiles folders?

Old:

I have spent a lot of ours on a profile of mine, and after I have beaten the game I tried to play Creature Isle.

The installer couldn't find the original game because it had fan patch 1.4 installed, so I figured in order to play Creature Isle I would have to make a copy of my old profile (so it isn't lost) and then reinstall the game. After reinstalling the game and installing CI, I launched CI but I got the ape default creature. However my profile is still there in the original game files. I launched up B&W1, and my old profile is not to be seen. I thought it's because of the patch differences, so I installed fan patch 1.4 again. After relaunching B&W1, the game doesn't see my old profile despite it being in the "Profiles" folder.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Back