Oh Yeah! Much Better Temple! Thanks Sylcia!

ValentineHeart82

Sylcia linked me to the temple changer http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=996 and gave me advice on using Nemesis Temple (the bottom left one).

Well, I did!

As you can see it's much more fitting for a good god! Notice the blue roofs and extra white foundation on the Good Temple, which are IMO much better than the old one!

I'm not so sure about the Evil Temple, it seems pretty much the same but is a bit smoother and the roof is darker. It also seems to be a slightly brighter red, but only slightly.

Thanks a ton Sylcia, and I'm sure Nauge is long gone but I'd like to thank him as well, if he ever reads this!

Also here are the good and evil versions or the Orange Wood and Brown Wood temples. I'm not sure if any of the gods use them outside of skirmish matches, Lethys for one seems to have a generic default temple skin, at least on land 2.

The Evil Orange Wood Temple looks awesome, and was the Dark Onyx temple skin I was talking about in the Skin Request thread. In fact, both Orange Wood temples look awesome, a pity the Neutral one looks so bad.

Oh, a thread just to thank me  :shocked  :laugh:  :blush

I feel flattered, but! You added pictures too, so at least it isn't -just- to thank me.

I myself indeed often swapped my temple with Nemesis', as it just has a much nicer roof.

I now have a clean install again of black and white, no edits.. and.. I must say, I miss them !

Back