OH MY GOD. I'M SO STUPID.

Aman

Well, I've had Black and White 2 for over 2 weeks now, and just now I was playing and went into the options.  I noticed that the detail was set a medium! I had forgotten that when I first got the game I  was looking to see if there was any differnce between the quality and I accidently left it on medium...for 2 weeks.  :banghead  :no
Well I just now set it back to high and my eyes bleed with beauty.

Edit: bahahaha beauty comes with a price. These pictures are so HAWT they are 1.37 mb each taken with Fraps.  I can't even upload them!! Does anyone know of a good picture hosting site? Also, what button do you push to take a screenshot. Since the game has a screenshot program built in.

YAh, but the built in printscreen saves it to 640X480 I think. :rolleyes.

Best thing to use would be to use GrabClipSave. It'll save it to .jpg. A link to that and answers to some of your other questions can be found here. :)

:no Ok I got GrabClipSave but how do I actually take the picture ingame!? Whenever I push ctrl+alt+D it dosent take a picture

I think the default button for Gcs is print screen. If not then go into the options and change it to any button you like.

Like I said, HAWTNESS. Fraps did take better quality pictures, but whatever  :rolleyes

Very nice pictures, now I have an urge to raise a lion creature. Perhaps I will try that later when the time is right.

Yes, nice images. I'd like to add those to the ones for the news page. :)

You probably got a better job with fraps because it saved it as a bitmap image. Hence the better quality and larger file size. You can change the compression setting to produce a better quality image.

Btw, you do have an account in the Gallery that you can use.

Thanks Kays!  :) I saw one of my pictures on the home page when I just logged in.

Woah cool fur

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=419.0;attach=177;image

bozzo442 said:
iv got fraps but i dont know how to use it any help?
Did you install it?

If so ... this program runs in the background and can do numerous things. The part you're interested in (as per this topic) involved the screenshot capability. As Kays pointed out, images get taken as a BMP file. These are very detailed, but also very large. As such they are not suitable for online display. You'll have to manually change the BMP files into JPG files via a picture editor of some sort. I can recommend a couple if you're unfamiliar, but even Microsoft Paint will do it (not the best quality though). Unfortunately you need to pay for Fraps to get it to convert directly to JPG.

When you open Fraps, click the screenshots tab. Displayed here is the hotkey you press during the game to save the current screen. You can also change the path the file goes to. Once finished, keep the program open while you run the game. Pressing the assigned hotkey will screen capture a shot and put it into the directory you set earlier. Repeat as necessary. When you're finished playing, the shots will be waiting in the directory for you to use.

There's other programs too that do this. Kays mentioned another which I'm not familiar with.

Bozzo it happens to the best of us. I have dreams of days *full days mind you* that never happen...

Back