OGaM Release date?

OxygenX

Hi ! :)

I recently joined this forum and now I want to ask when will the next version of OGaM be released ( version 5 )?

On the homepage of OGaM is written that the V5 should be released on February 09, but now it is already June 09. :rolleyes

Best wishes and thank you for the response !

OxygenX

good question :)

a watched pot never boils. i think that OGaM have set unrealistic deadlines for themselves, because they have to this all in their free time. and free time seems to be in short supply at the moment. :(

im no expert and i know nothing of the current development of Ogam, but i reckon the summer break will free up alot of time for them to finish this. if not, well, ogam will take a LONG time before its done.

my guess? well, i think itll be finished by the end of the summer holidays. and then we can have an official OGaM beach party in hawaii, sponsored by me. (just kidding)

btw - welcome to kayssplace.

Thank you for the quick response. :)

I wish I could help the dev's, but there is a problem. I can't script for being. Is there another way I could be helpful too speed up the process? :rolleyes

Regards!

OxygenX

Thanks for all the support, and we have been trying to work. Daxter has disappeared though, I have no idea where to. The biggest problem is that we don't have sufficient tools. We can't really continue to make the game as great as we want it to without the tools. If you could persuade someone at Lionhead to pass them to us, that'd be a tremendous help.

Once again, thanks for the support.

Could you tell me more specific, what type of tools would you need. ( tools for scripting, modding,...)

I will send Lionhead studios a email and ask if they could help us out to make their game even better. :yourock:

Best Wishes!

OxygenX

i dont mean to speak on behalf of OGaM, but the most sought after tools are -
  • script decompilers (.chl)
  • model makers and reverse engineering (.bwm)
  • some sort of binary animation maker/reverse engineer

if we had any of these, OGaM could really get going. but lionhead arent cooperating; or at least havent replied. :(

it would be better to post directly to thier email, because they dont read the boards.

Alkatraz2212 said:
Thanks for all the support, and we have been trying to work. Daxter has disappeared though, I have no idea where to. The biggest problem is that we don't have sufficient tools. We can't really continue to make the game as great as we want it to without the tools. If you could persuade someone at Lionhead to pass them to us, that'd be a tremendous help.

Once again, thanks for the support.
nooooooooo! Daxter has disappeared! its the end of the world! we must send out a search party! or we could just not bother and continue with our lives. what will you do?

Back