OGaM Moddb Banner

Daxter_06

Hello people, as part of OGaM's development, we have a profile at Moddb. Everything is in place except for the banner. If anyone would like to create a banner for OGaM to display on the Moddb Profile Page, we would appreciate it. Anything artistic or exaggerating would be necessary.

If you are interested then please contact me with some samples provided to Daxter@theogamteam.com or by reply-post in this thread.

TIA

Daxter

Moddb Profile Page: http://www.moddb.com/mods/9701/of-gods-and-mortals

*looks at Kaze* I'm sure someone could do it. And for probably no cost at all, except perhaps a special thanks in the credits.

Hmm i might be able to help you's out here.

what sort of banner are you looking for? It could be friday before i have for ye, my PC had to get wiped and I lost eveything, at the moment I don't have an Internet connection but I do have Photoshop ^__^

Thankyou Kaze for helping out. The banner would basically be an artistic description of the game's title.

Before I forgot once you are able and have made such a brilliant piece of art, send it to me via my OGaM email address.

Thanks,

Daxter

At the moment, there is no banner for the game on the Moddb's Profile Page.

Sorry misspelt it lol  :laugh2

Do you want any screen shots from the mod in the banner?

Hehe, no problem. Now about the banner, if you want to make it out of screenies then there is a collection at Moddb, otherwise however you make it is fine with me as long as it looks good and obviously gets displayed.

I'm sorry about the long delay Daxter, but here is your banner fully done ^__^

OGaMBanner.png

Anything you want changed then I'll happily change it ^__^

A nice visual representation however not trying to be mean but I don't see how this relates to BnW2 or even OGaM, however if it were non-related to BnW it would be appealing to alot of ppl.

Well since OGaM is your brai. and if I wasn child, an explosion of creativity you could say, I made the banner aboout a explosion of creativity...............I really gotta stop spending so much time in art galleries lol

Sorry the message didn't come out right lol

"
Well since OGaM is your brain child, an explosion of creativity you could say, I made the banner about a explosion of creativity...............I really gotta stop spending so much time in art galleries lol"

Ah I see your point now. Since OGaM is my baby, she is what could be called an explosion of creativity and therefore the banner represents this. If you wouldn't mind, would you be able to make another banner for OGaM that relates it to BnW2 and for the time I will use this one and see what people think.

Ah yes Broadband one of the wonders of the modern world.  :D I have been able to do so much after getting a proper connection and at a great deal too.

Well at the moment my connection is about 10 times faster then what it was. Previous connection top speed: 41.6 Kbps. New connection speed: 236.8 KBps and will gradually get fatser every day. It's mobile broadband ^__^

Nice. I have wireless too but my speeds vary between 1.2 and 3.0 mbps at $49.95 p/mo, but very nice indeed.

Back