OGaM: Gods of the Game

Daxter_06

Coming soon here shall be the profile of all gods to feature in OGaM Parts 1 & 2 and their major role in the game. In most cases on full version release, profiles of these gods shall include their scripts if you want to fight them again in your own custom maps.  :)

Oh yes Kays feel free to remove this if you consider it spam.

Im not really too sure yet but as there will be 14 landscapes across Part 1 and 2 there shall be quite a few. There is a plot in part 2 which forms from an incident in Part 1 that I will not reveal at the moment, I am sure though that Part 2 will feature less gods than Part 1 as the goddess starts to take over Eden whilst the player is stuck powerless to her will for the time being.

I was wondering if all the gods were just going to be hands when I draw them in the storyline, or will they look like actual people?

I believe it would be more intresting if just for the story art I do, I make them look like people...

just a thought...

When it comes down to it, you are the one drawing so whatever will look good is fine.

ok, so they shall be people.m  :)

slightly taller trhan normal people mind you.

Sorry to announce, but Mileos will appear soon, hopefull. The voice actor is having issues right now, the person's recorder is not working. The person is going to overcome this problem and apologizes for bumping this thread and also delaying a the secret  :suspect.

Back