Resource icon

Of Gods and Mortals - Beta v4 Public Release 1.0.0

Yes I noticed that it was missing. To resolve this follow this link and read on. http://ogam.kayssplace.com/home/plugins/smf/smf.php?topic=146.0

This is awesome, I almost can not wait for the final version whenever that comes around. :D

It doesn't load for me,

I'm running on Vista64x, perhaps I installed in incorectly or something.

But, when I start bw2, and press 'new game', I get the loading screen,

Then hear the wind/sea sound, and then.. nothing happens. It stayes on the loading screen.

Sylcai, sounds like you haven't put the .chl file in the right place, if at all. That's the only thing that causes a problem like the one described, and i have Vista.

There was a .chl file?.. o_O;;

Where?..

Ohh!.. You're right!.. the .chl file was wrongly placed!..

T'was with the %%\Black & White 2\Data\landscape\BW2

Where should I put it?.. Ach! Don't tell, I'll look for the normal .chl files! :p

Thanks! ^^

edit;

Right, got it working! yay!

Second Boat tutorial doesn't want to 'start' corectly, or, I just ain't patient enough.
Boat will not always deselect, and Boat is able to 'go across land' when going to water on the other side of the land, or 'closed' waters.

For now, all I am wondering, is how to impress the other god, it just states I have 75 seconds.. but what to do.. no idea! :eek:

hello

when can we play v5 ?

the game is good but there is a bug in it the second tutorial of the ship dont work and you cant go to the second land

It seems like it would be fun later in the game but the ship bug on the tutorial island keeps you from proceeding 3/10 :-(

I hope you fix the bug soon i cant wait to play it all the way through!!!

hey!
Daxter said:
As a tribute I promise to release what I have accomplished in the lastest version of OGaM tomorrow. In the next week or so I will hopefully release a patch for said release as I continue to work on it.

oh well. anyway, if you ignore the ship tutorial, you can use the ship to destroy buildings by moving it over the land and through the buildings. it will crush walls and smash epic miracles, while never sustaining any damage. hah. thats what I call a glitch. :yourock:

Back