Resource icon

Oasis (update 1.01) 1.0.0

Minas

Minas submitted a new resource:

Oasis (update 1.01) - This is my first Black & White handmade map.

This is my first Black & White handmade map.
--------------------------------------------

- 400 cows
- more than 2000 threes
- all tribes playabal
- many fishfarms
- 4x3 Scaffolds
- 10 people (5mans/5womens)
- some Oneshotspells (Wood/Food)

install:
--------

- copy the .lnd file (Landscape) in the /.../Black & White/Data/Landscape Folder
- copy the .txt (Text) in the /.../Black & White/Scripts/Playground Folder

-------

Alchemist32-1 (WoodCreator) - very good tool
Sean "Andux"...

Read more about this resource...

Cow Invasion  :happytears:

oasiscowinvasion.jpg

I would like to download and play this, but unfortunately my black and white just wont work for me...  :(

Sabres said:
This looks great budy  :)  :yes

Thank you !  :p

Luke_07 said:
I would like to download and play this, but unfortunately my black and white just wont work for me...  :(

Oh, why your Black and White doesent work ?

I really don't know, it gets to the intro where you have to save the kid from the sharks and crashes there :/ its a pain in the ass.

Some Solutions:

- install Creature Isle?
- reinstall Black and White?
- install patch 1.2 for BW ?
- open the "setup.exe" in game directory and set detaisl of the lowest?

hope its helpful.

Well, I've tried most of what you've suggested, except for the details being the lowest I'll try this.
Also I'm downloading CI no-cd patch right now, just gotta wait for it to fully DL which shouldn't take long.

OKay but its better you dont say the word "no-cd".  :laugh2

I like this map a lot. Most user maps never have enough trees — not the case with this one!

My only complaints are although the multitude of fishing spots are awesome, initially they are quite a long ways from the temple and for the villagers to walk. Most people would turn around halfway because they became hungry.

Also (and this is purely aesthetic) the landscape itself is sort of... flat :) I know it is your first by scratch map - and it's great! But, if you continue making maps I hope to see more creativity with the landscaping; rivers, hills, valleys, lakes, etc.

Other than that, it's one of the best "barebones" maps I've ever had the pleasure of playing.

Back