Resource icon

Oasis II 1.0.0

Minas

Minas submitted a new resource:

Oasis II - Oasis II --------- I proudly present Oasis II.

Oasis II
---------

I proudly present Oasis II.
Because the first map Oasis was a bit successful, i've created a second one, with more features

- no flat landscape (hills, valleys, bumpy)
- 40 Fish Farms around the borderline
- 34 Big Forests
- 3400 Trees
- 300 Animals (Cows, Sheeps and Wolves /100)
- weather system (snow/rain)
- all tribes playable

install:
-------

- copy the .lnd file (Landscape) in the /.../Black & White/Data/Landscape Folder
- copy the .txt (Text) in the /.../Black &...

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic, Minas. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of rocks. In village-building maps like this, I like to play as Norse and make artifacts for huge wonders. I'll probably just code some singing stones in.

I was entertained when, a few minutes in, a massive herd of cows migrated past my village, then, about half an hour later, migrated back. :p

thank you!

yes i know, the stones =)... if you are finished to add, maybe you can upload the map ?

Sure, I haven't gotten on BnW yet today, I've been playing Riven, but I'll get to that. :)

Okapidragon said:
Sure, I haven't gotten on BnW yet today, I've been playing Riven, but I'll get to that. :)

OMG, Okapi! You play the MYST series?!  :shocked
Great map, Minas.  It's beautiful.

Yep, Myst is pretty rad.

Minas, I've added rocks and a neutral village that contains upgraded versions of your first village miracles, for added challenge and fun, in the same tribe as the main village, and a miracle dispenser or two in the corner of the map with the miracle(s) that are powered up by the tribe's wonder, not including shields and creature spells. I might add some extra big rocks and maybe some decorations, but it's upstairs, so I'll upload later. :D

It  would  give  me  great  pleasure, if you add the map =)

Listen great, the new features in the map Okapi. I hope you will add it soon  :woot

Added. Not very big giant rocks, but you can create artifacts now. There is a neutral village with Increase miracles of the normal miracles, and a miracle dispenser tailoured to the individual civilization of the map, as well. I'm not fantastic or experienced at scripting these maps, so I'm afraid the rocks are an anticlimax, only smallish ones.

Wow. That's an awful lot for a game that about three of us still play! :laugh2 Well done, Minas.

Yeah... I mean, there are actually something like twelve, but it is pretty sad.

Back