Not working

AT Sniper

I've bought BnW2 a while ago and got time to install it but when I tried to play it, it didn't get anywhere.
Sure the game executes the startup demo with the little sand falling in to lionhead bucket etc. etc. but when it is supposed to go to THE game, it just jumps back to desktop.

Please any help would be useful, and don't think I haven't tried anything between heaven 'n earth.

that's weird.. Did you install any of the patches?  ???

What are your system specs? ???

Does your video card support pixel shaders?

The system requirements are ok and according to everything logical it should work, yes I've installed patches 1.1-1.2 and still.. nothing  :(

I really don't get it why it bothers to play the starting demo but just stops working...

Oh wait I didn't read the whole reply.

How do I see if my video card can support pixel shaders? and if it don't, how do I get it? a new video card?

What is your video card?

Start >> Run type in DXDIAG

also another thing you can do is re enter bnw2 in ur cd drive and when a menu pops up click diagnostic and see if everything is ok  :D

My videocard is NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 w/AGP8X

(can't find those but in museums today right?)

I tried the diagnostics menu and there were no errors but three exclamation marks over the video card, display driver and sound driver. I'm currently trying to install updates.

YES! got it working now! thanks all.

what i needed to do was to update the video card.
great game!

Back