Not sure where to put this, but...

Firry

So I was fiddling around on land 1, and I killed a villager.  By accident... Well kind of.

So then I, fascinated by how floppy his corpse was (*cough*), began throwing him around.  I then threw him at a building, and his corpse got caught on one of the wooden poles on the corners.  I just sat there for a bit, considering getting him, when he just got up and started walking, though not going anywhere as he was caught on the pole.  Surprised, I picked him up, watching his head flop to the side, and dropped him.  Dead.  I tried making it happen again a few times, but didn't manage.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Never heard of anything like that happening, did you manage to get a screenshot?

No, I stared for a few seconds before picking him up, but didn't get a screenshot.  I'll throw a corpse at that building again and see if I can redo it.

EDIT: I was killing this guy, and he died when I threw him on top of a rock.  Then he fell THROUGH the rock and when I lifted it up he was walking, but not going anywhere.

TheLivingDead.png

Looks like he was trying to defy your "Act of god" by showing that he wasn't dead. :p

Or it's just another bug in the game.

Interesting though. :)

How dare he!  He would die for his insolence if he weren't already dead.  :suspect

Definetly interesting.  Doesn't seem to have any negative effects... It's just strange.

I think that some of the people living on the first land are "invincible" lol maybe because he is from a mission or anything els...  :blues:

Back