Resource icon

Norse Wall Mod 1.0.0

i love this mod but...the wall towers and the wall gatehouse still are greek. Can u tell me what i'm doing wrong plzzz =D

Try double-checking about the transfer of files.. This has never happened to me.

i've dubbel checked the files and placed hem in by my self but it stills not working.But i have the 1.2 verion becus i play whit trainer. does that effect the model area?

The version number shouldn't matter.

Did the files get properly installed into the proper folders. The .dds files into the Data\Art\textures folders and the .bwm files into the Data\Art\models folder?

What's your operating system. XP or Vista?

i will try now. i belive that i did put all the files in the same folder.

Ok now it's almost works its jusst the wall, now they look like greek! the ´spiky wodden things are on it thougt. I got xp not vista

That sounds like all of the .bmw files didn't get copied over to the models folder.

Doesn't the installer work?

i don't think so becous it did put all the files in the same folder i think. plus i did it on my own. But this have happen when i have used celtic mod wall and aztek do you know what the problem can be?

In looking at the installer I now see why it might not work properly. The Norse walls only have one version and the Greek walls have more. So all of the files get copied and renamed a number of times. Which is probably why some are missing.

Double clicking on the install.bat file should do all of this automatically.

If not, open the install.bat file with Notepad and look about ¾ way down. There you'll find the code which does the copying and renaming. Each line which starts with REN is renaming a file. It's quite simple, old name/new name. So copy all of the files to the textures folder, do the renaming there and then copy all of the files over again to replace the renamed ones.

My apologies for forgetting how I put it together and not being able to provide a proper answer sooner.

Back