Norse Kingdoms Campaign

I wrote a background story to Wulfborg, just to get you guys anticipating it's release  :upside

There was a time when the ancient Stamfar bloodline had dominion over the whole of Wulfborg,
from Munnen coast to Langvarig Isle, from Valslen Isle to Grønn Forest. Stamfar sagas
recount behemoth creatures striding across the land, and warring deities causing turmoil.
However, when the gods and creatures left the land, nationwide conflict broke out. The
delicate unity on Wulfborg was shaken, and the control of the Stamfar kin was pushed
to the east by the land's warring towns. The dynasty's influence was restricted to
the great eastern city, and the Isle of Langvarig. When the political uproar had settled,
the Stamfars lived in peace with the rest of Wulfborg. After decades of stability and
peace on the land, hordes of barbarians began to storm the north coast, led by the vicious
Arrig kings from the North lands. Years of battle ensued between the Arrig kin and the
Wulfborg northeners, until eventually Valslen Isle and Nord coast fell to the marauders.
The invaders settled in the Ublid Forest and built a fortress city. The Stamfar dynasty
laid siege to the City of the North to attempt to stem the Arrig tide, and battle broke
out between the two bloodlines. To this day, King Vulsrek Arrig II and King Grimhael
Stamfar XVI engage in battle for the fate of their kingdom and control of Wulfborg.

Please look at the new map on the link below and you will understand the story alot better :)

http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=167&pos=27

I wish this attracted more attention, its taking up alot of my time and no one seems to be interested in it  :rolleyes

I'll see if i can muster some more interest :p but i got that title screen done, and from that i can make numerous others easily, just need the footage now, i've also asked a friend of mine to make Bathory style music to avoid copyright.

Hey mate :)
Errm i'm not sure if the Bathory music needs changing at all to be fair, YT will be fine with it  :cool:
Cheers

Just a suggestion see what you think;

More of a backstory for the god, he seems to pop out of nowhere :p could add something like a village prophet which would explain the starting village also, just a thought. If you were going to do that you should change the players models ect to the norse ones, for added "polished" feel. Not sure what you think but as it stands i think the kings are very well done, but the god seems rather randomly introduced to the whole story.

when do you think it will all be finished? I just fixed my game so now i can play as the norse. I am so excited for this! :laugh2

Back