Norse Kingdoms Campaign

If i took away the mountain then there would be no strategy in the map  :shocked I can remove the cliffs, but Norway/Sweden (where the Norse are from) are famous for their rugged landscape. I think if it was just a flat land, it wouldn't be truly Norse  :(

I've checked your map. It was nice.

Honestly, I find mountains there better firstly, because it represents Norse like landscape, tactical terrain and it makes the map cooler. Also, basically, it doesn't really bother me as long as there's enough space to build.

Nice work on the mod!  :yourock:

Hey guys, took the time to have a look through this thread and this really intrigues me.

Looks like I have some competition now.  :p Just kidding.

As I said in my own thread, Im glad people are still modding BnW2, it always keeps the game fresh to have new ideas. Keep up the good work, I look forward to hearing the next update.  :)

Oh and btw if u need any little scripts done, let me know and I will get ontop of it, but Im certain you'll be fine anyway.  :p  :)

Dax

hey skelape, ive made a file that changes the title music to a soft celtic melody, found in the BW2 files, but not used in the game. ive also changed the menu screen into a scene of a sword embedded in a frozen lake. ive got some more stuff, like a region viewer on flash to let you see every region and its towns and features, but would that be a bit much?

ah HA! ive just discovered something.  :suspect on your celtic mod, the sign on the tavern says "grimhaels tavern". is this deliberate? ???

Call it a SkelApe easter egg  :D [br][br]Added: [time]1251473458[/time]By the way, i want to let everyone know that work on this has not stopped entirely, but i'm starting a 6th form in 6 days, so it will be slow for a while until my next holiday :)

hate to bother you, but can you give an estimate on when it will be done? It sounds REALLY awesome.

Sorry i can't give an estimate at the minute, progress will begin again some time during October, when i have my school holiday. Speaking of which, i probably shouldn't have uploaded the King's Mountains map because it is the map that the campaign is based on. I'm unsure of whether or not to ask for it to be deleted  :(

October some time. I'm working on another map that should (if i get some questions answered) come out in a few days. I have alot of homework at the minute though  :rolleyes

i think that you should work on this one first because this could be the best download yet. :laugh2

Hey everyone. I made a map for the land that features in the Norse Kingdoms Campaign. Note sure why, probably just out of boredom  :blush  Ill be doing some work on it over my 1 week holiday, and making maps and stuff helps keep me enthusiastic enough to carry on. Trial and error scripting is very boring. Have a look here, its quite detailed :)

http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=0

Ya, looks like it :) I've nearly got ship control done, which was the main obstacle. Progress will be slow, however.

AWESOME! I have a question. Do you know how to make the spear the norse soldier's weapon. I know that I have to rename the spear file, but what do I name it? ???

Back