norse,aztec and japanese mods

Since I uninstalled the game recentley due to crashing I can't remember much but there are files for the skins just like in the creature folder in BNW.

Basically all of the files go into various folders as explained in the readme.txt files for each mod.

i also need help with the three corners i dont get how to get the map to work  :help

nvm i figured it out

Unpack the files with WinZip or something similar and you will see the folder structure. Place the files in those folders into the similar folders in the game directory

i was having trouble with the japanese  mod, the buildings wouldnt go back to greek so i uninstalled the game, i soon found out i had left the manual with the cd key at my moms house so i looked on the internet for a LEGAL cd key generator, i soon found one but then i had to reinstall the patches and everything, then it wouldnt work again so i did it again without the patches :) lol to long

i got a problem with the japanese mod every time i try to go to land 7 my game crashes  :cry :cmad :help

does that mean i cant play through bnw2 with the japanese mod. :shocked
but i really enjoyed playing with the japanese mod :laugh2 :cry

Back