Norse Amphitheater

mcfrosty3000

I know that there is a japanese one, but can anyone try to make a Norse Amphitheater? I have made attempts myself, and I didnt like the results. Im pretty sure someone could make a way better one than me.

making an amphitheatre wouldnt be to easy. building are never easy and would take up alot of time, and not many people would download it - my estimate is at around one download per day for a week, and then one download per month for the next year.

anyway, if i did try, it wouldnt look much like an amphitheatre. the greek model is the only one we have, and since all norse buildings are made of wood, i would have to consider using another, less convincing model.

im sorry, and i know it seems a bit lazy of me, but i dont think its worth it.  :(

I could ask a friend of mine to take a look at it, since he's extremely good at modeling. Since I have practically zero experience, what file(s) should I send him for reference? Like, where are the models for the Norse buildings and the Greek amphitheater (for reference), and how would he go about opening them, if they're .bwm files?

you could just send them the t_greekamphitheatre_nuet.dds file and they can re texture it. You have to get it from running the unstuffer though, and i am not trying that again. I thought that black and white 2 would never work again.

sorry to burst your bubble, but from your reaction you dont realise that BWM files cant be edited with any editing software. only lionhead has access to that software. :(

Back