New Map.. Pond Island

Kays

Elder
For the last couple of weeks I've been a bit distracted by trying to make and script a basic map and this is the result of that effort. :D

pond_island.jpg

This is a basic skirmish map which has a number of cities and settlements for you to conquer. The walled cities will grow over time and are tasked with defending the unwalled towns. In your starting area are three settlements which will spawn an indigenious patrol that will harass you until all three settlements are captured. This map features basic platoon AI which will patrol and protect their assigned areas and cities. I have also included Kalev's FPS script and as well as harmonixer 's epic miracle and invincible guy script. Epic miracles will be available to you once your town reaches 150 in population and tribute to research the few remaining items can be obtained by capturing the various towns or by throwing the invincible guy around. This map does start with creature selection of the 5 creatures available and the main Aztec town has a Gorilla as a pet.

I haven't completely finished testing it, since it takes too long to complete. So I'm definately looking for feedback and comments on it.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=791

Hope you enjoy it. :)

Ooh, Spffiy.  Might try this map this week if I get a chance.  I'm working overtime unfortunately.

Looks really good Kays... Lots of detail, Must of taken a while to make. :p

Back