Resource icon

New Eden 2 1.0.0

Gremxula

Elder
Gremxula submitted a new resource:

New Eden 2 - A single map that can be played on 3 landscapes. One contained in this pack.

A single map that can be played on 3 landscapes. One contained in this pack. Customise the creature options or even play with none (sim city mode). A land where vast citys can be built.

Read more about this resource...

The villagers have no place marked to "chill out" at, so they wander circles around the island until they die. It's impossible to build a big civilization because everyone kills themselves off wandering the beach until they starve, get attacked by wolves, or die of old age.

Yeah, they do wander in circles but if you catch them and give them jobs, and use stones (like the ones on the otherside of the island) and they'll make those their hang out...I use stones alot in decoration so, they dance when bored.

Wow talk about reviving a dead thread ........
It's been years since  I mad this map so I guess I can say it was deliberate  to make the idle villagers  wander off. Hey there is even a "Zoo" at the far end of the land for the villagers to visit.  :laugh2
If the villagers  are busy disciples or not  they will stay and work.
As pointed out  a CHILL  area could be added to the original village  but if you explore  another  "Lost" civilisation is there to be discovered or a new Town Centre  would give the required result.

Back