Need some help with BnW 2

CaMpEr

Hi guys gues what i got my owh notebok !?!??!?!!?!!?!?!its Toshiba ill tell you te model later cuzz i dont exactly know it.
the coolest thing is that it runs BnW2 perfectly.I run it on 1024x768 with high details, and it runs smootly, but my creature has no fur i read all the topics about how to fix it.Especually the one on the lionhead forums with the changing of some numbers and other stuff, but i dont undestand anything + how can i find out my videocards brand, cuzz it's probably not a nvidia or a ATI radeon  :).pls explain how to and what to change, + how to find out the exact type, so i can download the newest drivers.
O and im on the norse land with a tiger.:)I hope i can fix it so my creature wont feel so cold and look better :).
This is the original explenation here

Wow, finally. It's been almost a year now.  :D

To find what your graphics card is, click on "Start" then "Run". Now type in "dxdiag". Click on the "Display" tab for the name.

Once you know that, open the graphics.config file. find the line with you graphics card and change the numbers somewhat. for the two outside numbers higher is better. The opposite goes for the middle number. I'd suggest starting at 2,1,2. If there's not to much lag maybe try 2,1,3.

A year it has been. :p 10x illl try it wright away.
OK i made it, but there seems to be no effect what so ever ?!??!?!!?it show a fur options in the menu, its on, but no furrr

Hi, Kays, What do those numbers do? can u make a game run faster by lowering them?

Those numbers represent the maximum level of detail each card will support. Lowering the outside numbers might make the game run faster but you will loose some detail in exchange. Lowering the middle one will have the reverse effect and will probably make the game lag if anything.

For me they didn't do much, but still im happy ill send some pics
the houses and the armies look amaising, but my creature has no fur!!!!+ no grass. ???

Back