need instal program

xrtxrt

my black and white installation disc got broken some time ago....
i accidentally desensitised the game and need the installation program for windos.
so if some one can just copy and past the installation data for the disc to a zip file and email it to me at
escargot@post.com
or
goodbonpizza@yahoo.fr

it will be greatly appreciated, xrtxrt
can't do my milkshaping wen i don't have the game but there is easy to find no CD hacks and i have 2 diffrent registrations codes.... had the game in 2 diffrent languages...

Sorry xrtxrt, even though the game is pretty old now, we still can't support no-CD hacks at kayssplace.  I know you had the game before and all, but given how hard it is to get even a legit installation working on PCs today, you're probably inviting more grief on yourself by using a cracked version.

I can't stop any members privately helping you out on this one, but there's nothing I can do myself.

Any chance you can find the game for sale on eBay or something dirt cheap?

I found it for $89.00 new on Amazon. :shocked

A quick look on eBay shows that it's still available on there for not too much money. It's available used on Amazon for as little as $12.00. That's not too bad for a used price. Although the game is old, if you're desperate for a copy, they are available.

He  is probably looking for a collector.
I have CI still sealed in original wrap ..... want to make mean offer  :D 

$89 is absolutely ridiculous!! Of course, the value of the game is bound to rise quickly now that it is very old and can no longer be found in shops, but $89 is unbelievably expensive for any game!

It's been at that price fore several years, too.  And yes, I actually check in on it every now and again to see if someone really bought it.

Someone probably will  eventually but most will just get it for free .....

Actually that must be  quite a dilemma for KAYSSPLACE..
On one hand the game is no longer  sold  so the only new members must come from pirate copy's of the game.
On the other hand the "legal" players are leaving.

Perhaps now  if it is not to late a blind eye could be turned in the interests of keeping this forum alive.

PLEASE READ THE NEXT STATEMENT CAREFULLY
My personal stance on this matter  is if any company abandons it's software and no longer offers it for sale then ...who dose it harm to get for free.

If you can still buy the software  from an original retailer or the companies own shop be it on disc or download then you should.

Just sometimes you have to put on the wooden leg go OOAARRR and put the parrot on your shoulder as there is no other way to get what you want.

Legal arguments aside (and I have my own opinions on that), I have only ever seen other people's experiences with cracked games as I've never had the need to use one myself.

The major practical "gotcha" with the cracked games is all the different versions.  Some are stable enough while others are pretty messed up.  Trying to support any version of a cracked game that someone comes along with could be quite a challenge.

That said, Kays would be the man to ask on this as this is his site.  Haven't seen him around for a while now, but I imagine he still keeps an eye on the place.

Perhaps this is something we do need to look at though.

Offering the install cd / .iso file - but no key-codes. People that had / have the game, but have a broken / lost cd, could still play.

But as said before, it isn't 'correct', and there are still the bargin bins that have it. As do some online sites.
I wonder what Microsoft thinks about this... o.o I mean, even blizzard offers it's legacy games via online download - if you enter the key somewhere. Perhaps when you have a microsoft account / make a microsoft account, they would do the same?..

Probably not though. :(

Back