My Profile Is Jacked!

Sarophie

Hi peoples. Last night I was finishing up my B&W1 game. I autosaved then quit the game like normal. It did another save and all was well. I then put my computer into sleep mode and whent to bed. When I tried to get on this morning, it told me that I had to start a new game. I could keep my old creature and everything. What the hell happened! :shocked :shocked I can get into Land 1 with my creature that way and then try and load my autosave. It gets to the laoding screen and then the game quits. I tried the BackUp but that didn't do much for me either. What's going down here!?!? :steaming :cmad :banghead :bomb :cry

I'll keep trying to get my profile back. Wish me luck.

Do you have an earlier save in your temple which works?

I did find one save that wasn't corrupted... Took me back to the very beginning of Land 5. I seem to have been able to get things straight again but I am still unsure. I am still trying to decide whether or not my creature is ok. I used Cache to check on his mind and it said that it could not find a valid point for the creature mind. The creature was out of his pen and in the middle of town. I am hoping that after a few more saves everything will straighten out. He seems to be alright. The only problem I have found so far is that if I am not careful with how I use Cache, the creature will wind up permanetly creature pen tiny and I have to reload an old save. I'll update if I find anything useful for people to know or if my game just drives me insane.

Again, wish me luck. :rolleyes

If you suspect that it's corrupt. There should be a save in BWBackup if you made a recent save there.

Got things working, was trashing Nemesis, then....BOOM! It quit on me when I was 5 seconds from beating Nemesis. I now have to recharge 4 artifacts nd recapture 3 villages...I knew I should have redone my backup saves... :cry :cry :cry :banghead :banghead :banghead

Am I ever gonna get to play Creature Isle? Black & White seems to be hitting me at every turn.

I'll get back on tommorow morning and pray that I can get through unscathed.

Welp, good night everyone. :)

Back