My lion still has no fur..

Angel

Can someone help me!  :shocked I've been playing for weeks and still has no fur!  :shocked I've tried the trainer tried to get the hair long, but as i start the game.. it turns back to zero..  :shocked I know I've bought the video card in office depot the PCI port or something.  :help

Can't help you much if we don't know what you've got.  ???

Can you please post your system specs.
(Start >> Run >> type in DXDIAG)

all I know my graphic card is Geforce PCI version... I'm at the computer lab right now, but I'll find the box and type it down.  :yourock:

if you press esc wjile playing bnw2 you will see a menu. go to options. then  go to video then chack the box next to custom and there should be an option if you want hair on or off =P

Really?? I didn't see anything on the option menu, but I'll check it out.  :yourock:

You need to have the latest patch installed in order to see that option.

thanks Kay.  :yourock: I'm downloading the two patches.  :)

Just a warning if you're not using any patches now.

You will not be able to use your profiles once the V1.1 patch is installed.

what i hate is that i have not been able 2 beat bnw2 because they keep coming out with patches and i have to restart it. grrrrrr!!!! lol :D

The V1.1 patch was released about a week after the game was. ???

uhm Angel i've seen an screenshot of your game but maybe it's an idee too put your graphics on High or medium i think that will help allot :fixed

I have them on high just now and have the fur botton on... for some what he still has no fur. Oh well... I love him the way he is.  :yourock:

Alkatraz2212 said:
I never really care about graphics that much. It's the game that counts.

I agree!  :yourock: this game rocks!  :yourock:

d.php

what happen to the picture soundofpillows? I've seen a red x  :suspect

Back