My Creature

thepinkkitty

I have a cow creature and I want him to be good even when I'm evil and I keep teaching him good things but he rarely casts them unless he's on the fluffy leash but then he doesn't eat. If I leave him on the learning leash, he eats but he doesn't cast any miracles. I stroke him when he's being kind and generous but he's not like that when on the learning leash. It's very annoying. How can I make him generally good?

Oh sorry if this is supposed to be in Creature Training, I didn't see that section.

Well, here's what I do.

A. Teach him miracles with the learning leash, that way he will learn the miracles quicker.
B. use the fluffy leash at all times to let him turn good. Or use the spiky leash if he needs to fight the creature, or use the fluffy leash so the guys can be friends. XD
C. If he needs to learn some things, like building things or rising or lowering a totem, make him watch you or the villager to do the job.
D. If he does any bad deeds or messes around with you, slap him so he will know not to do it.
E. If you want him to eat, pet him to get him to eat the food.
F. If you want him to be good if you are evil, it would be best to use him as a missionary to take over villages and helping villages to be better while you are reigning terror on them.

I hope that helps.

The only thing I feel like adding is that you should avoid using the "fluffy" and "spiky" leashes unless you absolutely need the creature to act a certain way at a pivotal moment. Otherwise, you want him on the learning leash when showing him how to be good, so he will learn to mimic your actions. Once he starts doing good deeds himself, remove the leash and reward him when he does something good. This will teach him to be good on his own without you telling him to be.

Back