Multiplayer BW1 Game Saturday 12/16/06

Mary26

Elder
OK, I will post this now and hopefully people will see it before tomorrow.

I will be hosting multiplayer BW1 games using BW Phoenix, starting at 8:00AM PST (11:00AM EST, 4:00PM GMT).

I will try to get in as many games as possible before I have to leave at 1:30PM PST (4:30PM EST, 9:30PM GMT)

My IP is 131.191.29.51.

?????

It's tomorrow, Saturday.  I just wanted to post it today so that people would see it and know to come tomorrow.

After A Big War In Dark Messiah 50 v 50 ZOMG  :shocked  I am ready .... and a new tv to watch :D

Ohh... lol,
I got off college last thursday which felt like a friday, so for the last few days ive been out of sync  :D

Sorry bout dat :p

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???????????????????????????????????????????????

Game 1 was won by Kays, who took the top village on the King of the Hill map and then put a shield over it, a boring way to win. :)

I will start a new game at 9:30AM PST (12:30PM EST).

I miss being able to play online ;;

Stupid glitches >:0

Mary26 said:
Game 1 was won by Kays, who took the top village on the King of the Hill map and then put a shield over it, a boring way to win. :)

I was getting tired of you fireballing it... I thought you were a good god.  :p

List of things I fireballed:
Tibetian Village,
Kay's temple,
Kay's village,
Mary's Temple,
Kay's temple again,
Mary's village,
My Temple.

Kays said:
I was getting tired of you fireballing it... I thought you were a good god.  :p

You didn't see the spikes on my temple?  My creature is angelic, but I have a nasty streak.

Back