Multiplayer BW1 Game Saturday 03/17/07

Kays

Elder
I will be hosting multiplayer BW1 games using BW Phoenix on Saturday, March 17, starting at 8:00AM PST, 11:00AM EST, 4:00PM GMT.

Unless it changes, my IP address is 216.138.192.12

For instructions on how to use BW Phoenix, check out this thread:

http://boards.bwgame.com/showthread.php?t=92370

I just found my Black And White disk and reinstalled it. So now I want v 1.2, to play online, but here on Kayssplace, I press, "download this file" and nothing happens. Do I need to download v 1.1? Currently I have v 1.0.0.1 Help! I wanna play tomorrow.

you dont need patch 1.1
try downloading the v 1.2 patch off of lionhead.com if you cant download it here

right about now im trying to teach my evil creature megablast extreme.ive been teaching it whenever i can all week. so far im at 3% so assuming i can get 97% more tonight i might play

You do need the V1.20 patch to play online.

Lionhead doesn't even have the V1.20 patch listed on their download page. ???

Hmm.. 97% in one night. I don't know about that.

Rosswell21 said:
right about now im trying to teach my evil creature megablast extreme.ive been teaching it whenever i can all week. so far im at 3% so assuming i can get 97% more tonight i might play

lol, it took me four hours to train my first creature Megablast.  But go ahead and get that 97% :0

You can't download it or it won't patch the game? o_O

>> V1.20 Patch <<

I think we're one of the few sites which carry it.

I'm just about ready.  :yes

Ok, I waited 15 min and no one showed up. :(

I've got things to do but if anyone wants a game later post a time and I'll try to keep an eye on the boards.

Well im up for a game now if anyone wants btw im connected to you kays but i dident see any games :S

I had the game shut down.

I'm starting it back up again.

Yep, we waited but you missed us.

That was a fun game. it looks like Bong did win because I didn't. :D

That's it for me, got things to do.

Maybe if someone else can host.  ???

Back