Multiplayer BW1 Game Saturday 03/10/07

Kays

Elder
I will be hosting multiplayer BW1 games using BW Phoenix on Saturday, March 10, starting at 8:00AM PST, 11:00AM EST, 4:00PM GMT.

My Ip address is 216.138.192.12

For instructions on how to use BW Phoenix, check out this thread:

http://boards.bwgame.com/showthread.php?t=92370

sweet ill try to do this one
aww as soon as i take away your plumbing 2 trophy you get a military snow trophy

Since I'm actually awake already, I might as well try to join (unless something comes up).

Do I have to like, download additional maps or something?  Because I only have the original 3 online maps.

We've only been using the default mapps.

Ok, I'm ready. :)

Crap :0  How do I "log into Black and White online"?  I have Phoenix connected but I need a username and password, apparently...

Lol, you wish. :p

That was a good game but that's it for me for today.

@ Jaden
Sorry I missed the question. But I went through something similar with somebody else a few weeks ago and didn't come up with a solution. Maybe go throught the Phoenix thread and see if someone has found a solution.

i needed 50 more impressive points to win the town again and i had an artifact ready so of course i would have won

ARGH Next time can we have it 5:30 GMT? cuz i only get back about then

Kays said:
Lol, you wish. :p

That was a good game but that's it for me for today.

@ Jaden
Sorry I missed the question. But I went through something similar with somebody else a few weeks ago and didn't come up with a solution. Maybe go throught the Phoenix thread and see if someone has found a solution.

I did look through it.  Found nothing (although I only used the search thing instead of reading most of the posts)

The search feature there does suck. The best bet is to go through the whole thread. Long as it is.

Can you attach a copy of your registry for me to look at?

Start >> Run >> type in "regedit" (without the quotes). Then do a search (Ctrl+F) for LHMultiplayer. Right click on the Lionhead Studios folder and choose "Export" Try to save it as a .txt file or rename it after. Then attach it to a post so I can have a look at it.

Sorry this took so long, I was having a crisis-thing yesterday :0

And if it matters, "Thal" is the user I was trying to log in with, and I did delete the password key's contents after a couple attempts to log in.  Didn't work, but that's why there's just "hex:" for it and nothing else.

...[br][br]Added: [time]1173660141[/time]Okay, I fixed it.  Now I jsut gotta wait for a game to start to make sure it's fixed.

(Used Hamachi to do it)

And is there an edit button?  If so, I'm too stupid to find it o_o

You've only got an hour in which you can edit a post. It looks like someone merged them for you.

Could you post how you fixed it? If that actualy did fix the problem ???

Thanks.

Well Yonathan posted this:
http://allboards.lionhead.com/showpost.php?p=2318531&postcount=821

I tried it and could bypass the login screen.  I just haven't tested it in an actual game yet.

And I merged the posts after posting the second, thinking that was the only way to edit XD

Looks like I missed that link. If you got past the login screen then you should e able to connect to a game.

If you're past the edit time on the first post, then merging the two posts is a good move.

Back