Multiplayer BW1 Game Saturday 01/06/07

Mary26

Elder
I will post this now while I am thinking about it, so I don't forget. :)

I will be hosting multiplayer BW1 games using BW Phoenix on Saturday, January 6th, starting at 8:00AM PST (11:00AM EST, 4:00PM GMT).

I will try to get in as many games as possible before I have to leave at 1:00PM PST (4:00PM EST, 9:00PM GMT)

My IP is 131.191.29.51.

Ill start installing again (new comp) link 2 b&w pheonix? no bother but i dont think ill play tommorow anyway

Hi there,

I guess I can manage to join one or two of the games tomorrow as well.
Darkside: The phoenix client is available for download here!

Well, yonathon totally dominated the rest of us.
Really good impression speed there, no clue as to how you go so fast.

Yep, but it was a good game. :)

That's enough for me for now.

Yeah, Yonathan kicked butt. :)

I guess I will quit hosting for now, but if anyone else is interested in playing later, post in this thread, and I will check here off and on, and maybe we can get a game going later today.

umm.. i have never been on multiplayer so i would like to try it out i live in uk so am i looking at gmt times?

Gah!  I've been waiting for one to turn up (despite that I have a totally untrained creature)... why didn't I notice this until today? >:0

We have been trying to play every Saturday at the same time, so if you want to join us, keep your eyes out for a thread on Thursday or Friday announcing the game.

googlerizer said:
umm.. i have never been on multiplayer so i would like to try it out i live in uk so am i looking at gmt times?

Sorry, I should of mentioned it when I replied to your Poenix question. For you the time will be 4:000 PM

Back