Resource icon

MP3 Addon 1.0.0

I've heard about it back then, tried using it, but it didn't work. I guess I might as well need Winamp to use it.

I have tried both QMP and Winamp and this app still will not work for me.... Is it perhaps because I'm using a Vista? And if so... is there a way to fix this?

Rather than ask what version of Winamp you are using....
Let me just say that some versions of Winamp are known not to work and others are fine.
The versions that were about when the game was released are sort of guaranteed to work, from memory lower than  V3 all OK.
V3 to V4  not work.
V5 early versions OK
Latest V5's unknown!!!!
Don't take this as gospel truth but as a guide.
Get old versions from http://www.oldapps.com/winamp.php
Hope this helps as I got to go through it myself soon as my retro PC is just about unrepairable and I have to Vista my B&W1 too.

It still dosn't work.... I think it's because I'm using a Vista... I downloaded several of the old Winamps that were recomended to test.

I too have had difficulty making this plugin work. I was initially using V. 5.6 of Winamp on WinXP, which is apparently incompatible. I just downloaded and installed V5.0 and it also doesn't work, so I'm about to try V3 and see if that works any better.

--No, V3.0 of Winamp also does not work in game. I remember long ago when B&W first came out I did get this plugin to work, so it's odd that it won't now.

I'm not too worried about getting this plugin to work though, I guess I'm just confirming that for whatever reason it doesn't like me =)

Great what windows version and  32 or 64 bit.
It would really help to know.

I believe you need to use an older version of Winamp, but I'm not sure which as I've never tried.

something_or.other said:
I believe you need to use an older version of Winamp, but I'm not sure which as I've never tried.

I read about that, but what I mean is do I need a BNW patch in order for this to work?

Back