Resource icon

MP3 Addon 1.0.0

This plugin aside from working with Winamp 2 series, also works for Winamp 5 series.

Take note however, that this plugin does not work with Winamp 3 series.

Using this plugin and playing music in-game will make you creature pay attention to you.

If you can't find 2.91 on the Winamp site try here.
http://www.1001winampskins.com/download_winamp.html

Great Mod.  The ol' Bear, Grey Song, loves his Eumir Deodato.  Especially Night Cruiser.  I highly recommend it.

I´ve tried everithing,my creature dont like nothing, well... almost, he likes leonardo DiCaprio(my sister put the CD in the computer and it start runnig, my leopard starts breack dancing!! :-b

simply marvvvvvvvvvvvvvelous. my lion likes all my music but wont dance

suuuuuuuuuuuure. Just give it earmuffs first. you dont wanna damage ears.

Does anyone else have a problem where their creature won't do anything when they play a song?

urm im confused i think my creatuers gay he likes gaybar and village people :S help me snap him out of it or recomend more weird songs for him?

I'd just like to say....
This site is GREAT! I searched for Black & white utilities,skins,mods, and all that stuff and all I could find was completely unrelated. Without this site I'd be S.O.L.
~Maskim Ashara Xul~
~The Evil Fire Fiend~
~Dead End~
~Cauldron Born~
~Born to Lose~

Humm, I don't think this app is working for me. I don't see the interface in the top screen of Black and white or CI. I'd like to know if I can get some help with this? I'd like to get it to work...

you must have winamp or quintessiantalplayer than black and white "give" you a ingame player where you can control your player.

Back