modding tools help

vladek165

I have patches 1.1 and 1.2 installed for Black and White 2, but whenever I click on the modding tools installer thingy, itll take me to an empty notepad file and say: The system cannot find the path specified.

Well, this depends on your language, for example, the default path for the notepad is C:/Program files/Lionhead Studios/Black & White 2/tools/notepad.txt, im brazilian so Progam files for me is "Arquivos de progamas", when the installer tried to open the txt, it can't find it. You know what i mean?

And other thing, if you have more questions, please do not create more topics, post on the ones you've already created.

Hi, check to see if a "Tools" folder was created in the Black & White 2 folder for the game.

If you don't have the game installed in the default location or a different language for windows. In the Lionhead Unstuffer folder open the LH Unstuffer Batch.bat file with notepad and change the path to the game folder to what it is on you PC.

Double click on that file to launch the unpacker. You'll know when it's running since it does take a while to unpack the almost 4,000 items.

If you needed to make the above edit, then in the Landscape Editor folder do the same to the LandscapeEditor.ini file.

So hold on, are you saying that:
1) You have downloaded the modding tools, have tried to install it and then got the error
                               or
2) You have installed the modding tools successfully, and got the error while trying to use the unpacker

Back