miracle assigning

D-lover

I have a question, how do you assing miracles to your creature?

you can't assign miracles. You teach him miricalse by putting on the leash of learning and casting the miricle until a 100% appears above his head.

Yep, you need to teach him the miracles, you don't just buy them.

With a bit of training and repetition you can get your creature to perform certain miracles in given circumstances.

no, i do not mean training, but when you are in the creature cave, there is a sentence which says "miracle assigned: none"  or is it just a sentence without meaning?

Ahh..    "Miracle currently applied to me: none"  :)

That shows if your creature is under the influence of a miracle.
Cast one on him and you'll see it shown there.

Btw, before you ask, the number of mushrooms eaten only applies to the blue ones.

the blue poison ones or the kinda blue/purple/metallic growth ones?

You don't use them but sometimes your creature will acquire a liking for them without your knowledge. :;):

That's there to tell you if he's been snacking on them on the side

and...does it do something? without getting your creature high that is, like, does it let your creature shrink, or become weaker, or maybe stronger?

Nope. :no

Just like the red ones are poisonous and the violette ones supposedly make your creature grow. These get him stoned and nothing more.

ok, and when he is stoned, are there any changes? like more/less paying attention or being more good/evil or something...

Ha. For a while I didn't know which mushroom did what, so on Island One, I fed him all of them. Welp... he's a druggie now.

Back