lost miracles

Alberath

it's been a while since i last played the original B&W so i started a new game with a new creature. I've been dragging him through skirmish maps growing and training him after he was done i finally left the skirmish map after having taught him every miracle but when i got back from it he only knew the fireball and heal miracle.

what happend how can i fix this?

[br][br]Added: Nov 22, 2006, 12:36 PMi tryed going into anothere skirmish map to reteach him miracles but now he knows ONLY the fireball miracle in short every for every skirmish map i go to and return from my creature UNLEARNS more miracles

:cmad

Do you have the game patched? That's a well know problem with an unpatched game.

well that kinda brings me to another problem.
in B&W2 i downloaded the patch and i cant start anymore games.
but to answer your question no i don't have it for original B&W i just
don't want to risk not being able to play another game because of a stupid patch. (that plus i don't want to lose the infinite amount of food and wood you can get from taping on the village story)

Alberath said:
well that kinda brings me to another problem.
in B&W2 i downloaded the patch and i cant start anymore games.

Which patch? V1.1 is required before you can install V1.2

but to answer your question no i don't have it for original B&W i just
don't want to risk not being able to play another game because of a stupid patch. (that plus i don't want to lose the infinite amount of food and wood you can get from taping on the village story)

Well, it's a trade off then. If you want to gain infinate food and wood then you'll have to put up with a forgetful creature

i installed the V1.1 patch and i tryed to delete my old profiles and starting a new one but it still crashes saying "this program has errored"

and as for the original which patch do i need?

For BW2 you might have to uninstall the game and then reinstall it.

For BW1, either patch will do. If you wish to play online then V1.20 is required

not exactly the answer i was hoping for but if it works, what the hell.
thanks for the help

lol yeah that happens to me :( but i got this hack for super creature, worshipers dont eat, etc.. and when i download the patch it doesnt work :( andi like that hack..

:cmad :cmad :cmad :cmad :cmad :cmad

Bad news. the patch for black and white does the same thing as it did for black and white 2
"this program has errored" so what do i do now? un-install them both then just reinstall them?
now i cant play either and that kinda sucks

Back