Linking/merging platoons

[alphaBeta]

Elder
OK, I'm on Land 3 and cannot link platoons together. I thought you're supposed to take the flag and position it over another platoon until the orange tooltip appears saying "link." I can't make this tooltip come up at all. Other things like defend and attack and "get on" work fine. Has anyone gotten this to work?

I also cannot have my archers guard my creature either. Is this because I'm only on land 3 or am I really doing something very wrong. When I position a flag over another platoon all I get is the move tooltip.

Click and Hold the flag over the platoon long enough to link, and i'm not sure about mergin.

Yeah, I was just about to edit my post to say nevermind. But for everyone else's clarification: you have to select the platoon flag, release the mouse button, then click and hold over the platoon you want to link. Sounds simple enough, but I was trying every other combination of steps except this one. :upside

Although I can only have my archers "follow" the creature as opposed to "defend" it. ???

Thanks for your timely response thought.

Back