lh has stoped responding

KillerPenguin

Elder
this is getting very anoying i see a black screen then that alert shows up :help

What? The message 'lh has stoped responding'? If so then I can't help you  :sorry

Yep, a few more details would be nice. :yes

I installed it with the second patch and that message just came up, then i unistalled and installed again and started it with no patches i saw the movie you get when you first install then that message came up again.
[br][br]Added: [time]1199161097[/time]Is there a way to do a clean install?

Uninstall the game, delete all of the files in the Black & White folder, do a defrag of that drive and then re-install. Install the V1.20 patch and start a new profile to verify that it works before restoring your backup.

You may need to clear something out of registry (ask Gremxula for that) cause something still sticks around in registry at all times. Don't do it if you don't know how, you might mess something important up.

P.S. Happy New Year!

If the game is uninstalled, the registry should be properly cleaned out. Or at least all that matters. On reinstall, that all will be written over.

Except for the cd code that is.

Plus you don't want to be messing around in there.

Good luck, but if it doesn't work go for  a "clean install" using a proper registry cleaner.

Back