Lethys' Taking Khazar's Town!

thepinkkitty

I just remembered on one game I played, Lethys actually took Khazar's main town! I thought, oh my God, he's going to kill Khazar and something is going to crash the game/make the game really different like Nemisis was going to come out of the sky and say "Well done Lethys, my ally, now I can take the place of Khazar and we can both get this newcomer" and I'd be killed.

Does it make a difference?

nop
what i did is to get kasars food wood and villagers
::p
you get alot of villagers from him just grap them and put them close to the center tada there yours

Plot-wise, Nemesis always kills Khazar.  But it'd be interesting to see what'd happen if Lethys got all his towns, though I suspect nothing would happen.  I've cheated and destroyed Lethys's temple before on Land 3 (well, changed the influence before the level started) and couldn't kill him off until I conquered all the towns including his last one.  Then he pleaded to be left with his last village, a second after that cutscene ended he died.

Coool.

Imagine if what I said happened. That would be scary, lol: Nemisis was going to come out of the sky and say "Well done Lethys, my ally, now I can take the place of Khazar and we can both get this newcomer."

something scarier
Nemisis comes down
"Well done Lethys we shall now EAT PIE MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!"
Then barney and dora the explorer pop up and both of them battle to the death>:)

KillerPenguin said:
Then barney and dora the explorer pop up and both of them battle to the death>:)
That last bit actually sounds quite entertaining.  Either outcome, we win :laugh2 !

Back