Land textures don't match

HAL

Hello everyone.
I've been looking for a solution to my problem for some time, but I haven't found anything related. However, if something similar was posted on the forums I apologise.
Recently I decided to reinstall B&W, and wasn't expecting any problems as it worked perfectly fine on the same OS and machine some time ago. Surprisingly  though I had some problems launching the game at first, tried some reinstalling here and there, finally got it working, but unfortunately not entirely.
To the point: the land textures seem somewhat misplaced, which leads to an unsatisfying "stitch" effect, as they are not perfectly looped (at least that's what it appears to me to be the problem). Below you can see what it looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/DymydmQ.jpg

I use Windows 7 64 bit, installed patches 1.1 and 1.2 (at first I did only 1.2 as it contains 1.1, but later, to be sure that it is not the fault, I installed them both). Perhaps it is somehow W7 security-related problem, but if it is, I can't recall myself how I solved it in the past.

It doesn't matter if I launch the game normally, as an administrator or in some compatibility mode, the game works, but the problem persists.

Edit//
Ok, I finally found the solution. It sufficed to install the graphics patch. But I'm still not too sure why I could force the high res textures before without using it.

Back